A pioneer in the field of Hair transplant in Long Island, no one understands hair better than our Manhattan Hair Surgeon, one of the world’s most prominent hair restoration surgeons. Providing the next evolution in hair restoration offering both surgical and non-surgical hair loss treatments and procedures for men and women suffering from hair loss.
Our surgeon achieves exceptional results by focusing on what’s best for his patients. He practices an integrated approach to treating hair loss combining all proven surgical methods and treatment therapies available to him to customize a solution that is optimal for each patient.
No two clients are alike. He meets and consults with each patient, he exams your unique hair and scalp characteristics.
Teacher and Leader in Hair Loss Care
- Author and examiner for the board certification exam certify facial plastic surgeons.
- Conducted Follicular Unit Extraction workshop at International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons.
- Presented: Modern Hair Restoration Medicine and Surgery: Disease diagnosis, treatments and surgical techniques. Columbia Association of Cosmetic Surgery, Cali, Columbia. May, 2016
- Presented: Avoiding complications performing in-office surgical procedures. Clinical Assembly the American Osteopathic College of Otolaryngology- Facial Plastic Surgery. May, 2015
- Presented: Trends in hair restoration medicine and surgery. Clinical Assembly the American Osteopathic College of Otolaryngology- Facial Plastic Surgery. May, 2015
- Presented: Using robotic technology in facial plastic surgery- Is the paradigm changing for hair restoration surgery? ARTAS user’s meeting. Feb. 2015
- Presented: Modern Hair Restoration Medicine and Surgery: Disease diagnosis, treatments and surgical techniques. Columbia Association of Cosmetic Surgery, Barranquilla, Columbia. June, 2014
- Presented: Local Anesthesia; Using It Safely. Orlando Live Surgery Workshop. May, 2012; April, 2013; May 2014
- Presented: Diagnosis and Current Treatments in Hair Loss and Hair Restoration Surgery. Clinical Assembly American Osteopathic College Otolaryngology. Jan, 2013
- Conducted a Live Surgery Work Shop about basic patient anesthesia.