What is a deposit and why is it required? A deposit is a payment made in advance of your surgery that retains your appointment time. Hair Restoration surgery has become one of the most trendiest and sought after cosmetic procedures. For that reason HRC only makes surgery appointments with deposits to avert last minute cancellations and missed appointments. Deposit payments vary and can be discussed with your Patient Advisor.
Are deposits refundable? A deposit is only refundable up to two weeks prior to your scheduled surgery appointment. If cancellation is required within the two weeks leading to your appointment, your deposit can be transferred to your rescheduled appointment, or forfeited if arrangements are not made within 7 days of the cancellation to reschedule your surgery appointment. If you do not show up on your appointment date your deposit will be indefinitely forfeited.
When do I pay my balance payment on my surgery day?
- Balance payments are paid preliminarily upon check-in by way of authorization.
- All credit cards will be authorized for the estimated amount.
- Cash, money orders and cashier’s checks will be procured and authorized.
- Finance accounts will be pre-charged.
- Additional payment form(s) will be discussed and documented.
Once a final graft count is known, authorizations and pre-charges will be finalized and, if required, additional payment form(s) will be processed.