Once you start losing your hair, it doesn’t grow back. That said, we remember the following actors having much less hair than they do now. Talking about it or not, here is a list of Celebrities we have noticed to all of a sudden have a great head of hair.
2) Billy Bob Thornton has obviously had a couple hair transplants. We dare not ask, and we don’t need to. His photos today compared to his early days in 1992 shows a massive amount of work done to give him the thick head of hair you see today.
4) Jamie Foxx is a little different in this group. He has never appeared to be losing any hair. He has, however, gained a new hairline which wasn’t there before. He has not admitted to having any type of hair transplant or treatment, but it’s obvious he wasn’t born with it.
6) Jon Cryer is straight up about balding. He is aware of it and doesn’t pretend or hide behind the secret coverups. Jon Cryer has had a Hair Transplant and we love him for it!
8) Joel McHale has had people guessing plugs, or even an elaborate toupee. While we don’t believe it to be either of those, a hair transplant looks to have taken place between the show “Community” and his early “The Soup” episodes.
10) Jeremy Piven, 20 years ago, auditioned for the role of George on an episode of “Seinfeld” to now having a full head of hair. This actor is not letting go of any of his secrets though. Some sources claim the transplant cost up to $12,000, but we will never know as this actor is keeping quiet.