The Perfect look.
Affordable FUE Hair Restoration
tailored to your look and style.
Schedule a complimentary
FUE consultation today.
Your privacy is important to us. We'll never share your information.
What is a FUE Hair Transplant
Follicular unit extraction (FUE), sometimes referred to as follicular transfer (FT), is one of two primary methods of obtaining follicular units, naturally occurring groups of one to four hairs, for hair transplantation. FUE enables the surgeon to harvest finer hair from the nape of the neck, often for use around the frontal hairline or even for a facial hair transplant, usually the eyebrows.
Our FUE Hair Transplant Surgeons
All FUE hair transplant procedures are performed by exceptionally qualified surgeons, using the most advanced FUE technologies; resulting in the highest quality outcomes. Our highly experienced, Board Certified surgeons offer the most advanced FUE hair restoration treatments at the lowest fees to ensure that anyone can afford the benefits of full, natural-looking hair.
Send Photos For Free FUE Quote
Now you can simply send us your photos to review and we will be able to provide you with a FUE hair transplant quote without having to leave your home. With locations throughout the US, a lot of our patients take advantage of our travel discount to get the best FUE surgeons at the best price. Contact us today to get your free FUE quote and find out if you qualify for a travel discount.
QUESTIONS I NEED ASKED
BEFORE SCHEDULING AN FUE HAIR TRANSPLANT
- How much experience does the surgeon performing my FUE hair transplant have?
- What type of results should I realistically expect from my FUE hair transplant procedure?
- Can I see before and after FUE hair transplant photos of results from others with similar hair loss patterns as I do?
- Will I need more than one FUE hair transplant to cover my balding or thinning area?
- If I need another FUE hair transplant to add density or work in a new area, how long do I need to wait before I can have it completed?
- Will I continue to lose my existing hair if I get an FUE hair transplant?
- When will I be able to resume my normal actives after my FUE hair transplant?
- Do you guarantee the results from my Follicular Unit Transplantation?
- What type of FUE procedures does your clinic perform?
- Is it safe to travel to have my FUE hair transplant? If I travel for my hair transplant, when can I return home?
- How do your fees work? Is your price all inclusive?